Thinking about binding your own hardback book? Although it might seem like a daunting task, it can be done! And with ease... once you get the hang of it. Luckily, there is a written tutorial floating around on the web to help get you started. Materials you will need to bind your own hardback cover book include:
- Paper: At least 34 pages need to sit together for this binding project
- Glue: PVA (Elmer's glue) or a fabric adhesive. A glue gun is helpful, but not necessary.
- Stiff cardboard or corrugated cardboard
- Fabric or leather (for the cover): Choose with care, this is your cover!
To find this written tutorial, go here
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades