Forum Thread: Introduce a zine...

In this thread, either introduce us to your zine, or tell us about a rare zine that you think is tops!

2 Responses

I edit fanzines since the military ditatoryship in Brazil but the most specia ad remarkable was the one I´ve made with one of my ex-daughters, the Ekletik zine, which was a blog before the internet available in Brazil. Well as women, we had our share of envy, and all our former friends avoid us now. Nowadays I edit a blogzine about many subjects, with alternative bands, poets, but it´s in Portuguese. I live in South Brazil and I´ll never stop ''fanzining''. If anyone wants to drop by:

vidavegetal1.blogspot.com

I enjoy making new ''fiends'' all over he world ad can chat in Spanis and English, besides Portuguese.

I edit fanzines since the military ditatoryship in Brazil but the most specia ad remarkable was the one I´ve made with one of my ex-daughters, the Ekletik zine, which was a blog before the internet available in Brazil. Well as women, we had our share of envy, and all our former friends avoid us now. Nowadays I edit a blogzine about many subjects, with alternative bands, poets, but it´s in Portuguese. I live in South Brazil and I´ll never stop ''fanzining''. 

Share Your Thoughts